Welcome to Piedmont Community College ed2go program!
Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are designed to be fun, affordable and to fit into your busy schedule.
We are located in Roxboro, NC, but you don't have to be in order to take Ed2go courses through us. There is no additional charge for out of state students and our prices are among the lowest in the nation.
Ready to get started? Click on one of the category links on the left of this page.
Taking an Online Course is easy! Here's how it works.
- Browse our catalog and choose a course that interests you.
- Click on the "Enroll Now" button.
- Follow the directions to enter your information and pay for the course.
- Take the course "Orientation" .
- You are not quite finished yet! You must complete an official registration form for Piedmont Community College. Don't worry, it won't take long. You may access our secure form through this link. Secure Registration Form
- You will also receive an email with a link to this form. The subject line will be "Ed2go Required Course Registration".
- It is very important that you complete this form as soon as possible. It is required for you to be registered for the course.
If you have any problems with this process, you may contact us at (336) 322-2133 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Piedmont Community College!