Welcome to Piedmont Community College ed2go program!
ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19, some Piedmont Community College's schedules have changed. Online Learning is still operating as schedule.
Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are designed to be fun, affordable, and to fit into your busy schedule. We are located in Roxboro, North Carolina, but you don't have to be in order to take Ed2go courses through us. There is no additional charge for out of state students and our prices are among the lowest in the nation.
Taking an Online Course is easy! Here's how it works.
- Browse our catalog and choose a course that interest you.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your "Session Date" and Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a Returning Student, sign into your Account.
- If you are a New Student, create an Account and follow the directions to enter your information.
- Review your information and then Click on Checkout.
- Continue the registration process by completing the Continuing Education Registration Form for Piedmont Community College by accessing our secure registration form at: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/20100112125424552811. You will also receive this form link within the process.
- It is very important that the form is completed for registration of the course within 10 business days of the course start date. Once your registration information is processed, you will receive an email notification from our office regarding your enrollment and how to submit payment.
If you have any questions with this process, you may contact our office at (336) 322-2148 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing Piedmont Community College!
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment