Welcome to Piedmont Community College ed2go program!
Through Ed2go, Piedmont Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are designed to be fun, affordable and to fit into your busy schedule.
We are located in Roxboro, NC, but you don't have to be in order to take Ed2go courses through us. There is no additional charge for out of state students and our prices are among the lowest in the nation.
Piedmont Community College offices will be closed from December 24 through January 1. Any messages will be returned starting January 2, 2019.
Taking an Online Course is easy! Here's how it works.
- Browse our catalog and choose a course that interests you.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Choose your Session Date and Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a Returning Student, sign into your Account.
- If you are a New Student, create an Account and follow the directions to enter your information.
- Review your information and then Click on Checkout.
- Please complete the official Continuing
Education registration form for Piedmont Community College.
- You may access our secure registration form at: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/20140204094156323193
- You will also receive an email with a link to this form.
- It is very important that you complete this form as soon as
possible. It is required for you to be registered for the course within 10 days
of the course start date.
- After you submit your registration form, you will receive an email on how to pay for your course(s).
If you have any questions with this process, you may contact us at (336) 599-0032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing Piedmont Community College!