Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? Use the Search for Courses box above to find your class. Click on any course title for a Syllabus, Instructor Info, Requirement and Student Reviews. You no longer have to register directly with PCC; we'll do that for you. Follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click the Enroll Now button located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the date you would like to begin and click Continue Enrollment.
- If you are a New Student enter your email address under: New Student Start Here. Click Create A New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a Returning Student enter your email address and password and click Login to Your Account. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- When you arrive at the Payment Options page you will have two options to pay for your course:
- Purchase Now: Use this to make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Other Payment Options: Use this for further instructions if any of the following apply to you:
- You are 62 years of age or older.
- You are a PCC benefited employee.
- Your class will be paid by a third party such as Worksource or AmeriCorps.
- You’d like to pay using cash or check.
Please call if you have any questions; we are only a phone call or email away.
Phone 971-722-5303 or email Online@pcc.edu