Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? Use the Search for Courses box above to find your class. Click on any course title for longer descriptions, syllabi, instructor bios, requirements, and student reviews. Follow these easy steps to enroll.
- Click the Add to Cart button located on the right side of the screen -> select your Start Date -> then Begin Checkout to Sign In tab
- Sign In
- New students: Select Create Account and enter account student information (this is separate from your MyPCC account.) Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Returning students: Enter your email address and password under Log In. Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Online payment: Make a secure credit/debit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- The confirmation email will provide a sign-in link to My Classroom.
- Make note of your access dates to ensure you complete your work on time. Access dates for each course are visible from My Classroom.
- To maximize your success, read our guidelines on About Us
Email Ed2Go@pcc.edu or call 971.722.2711 for assistance.
For Career Training Courses, WorkSource or AmeriCorps funding, please email email@example.com
For disability related accommodation requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Disability Services Virtual Lobby Monday through Thursday between 10am and 2pm.