How to Get Started:
Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? Use the Search for Courses box above to find your class. Click on any course title for a longer description, syllabus, instructor bio, requirements, and student reviews. Then follow these easy steps to enroll.
1. Click the Add to Cart button located on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the session date you would like to begin and click Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a New Student, enter your email address under: New Student Start Here. Click Create A New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a Returning Student, enter your email address and password and click Login to Your Account. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
3. Online payment: Make a secure credit/debit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
4. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Make note of when your access to the course will begin. This will allow you to sign in to My Classroom to get started.
- Additionally, make note of when your access will end to insure all work is completed on time. The access dates for each course are visible from My Classroom on the right-hand side before you enter into the course.
5. Read the guidelines on our About Us page to maximize your success.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971.722.2711 for assistance.
For Career Training Courses, WorkSource funding, or AmeriCorps funding, please email email@example.com with your requests.