Welcome to Online Courses with Anne Arundel Community College
Signing up for an online Ed2go course is a two-step process. Each student must register and pay AACC and complete enrollment with Ed2go it is suggested that you complete steps 1 and 2 on the same day.
Step 1: Register and Pay with Anne Arundel Community College
New and returning students may register online through MyAACC or by mail, fax, or in person before the first day of class. After the start date of a class, you must either register in person or fax your registration form to AACC. Full payment is required at registration. For enrollment and registration directions, visit http://www.aacc.edu/apply-and-register/noncredit-registration/
For specific course information, visit www.aacc.edu. In the search box, type the course name or number. Click the magnifying glass. Click on “Course Search” and then select the desired term and year. Print this course information. Please double-check your dates for the class.
If the course you want to register for is not listed in the current AACC schedule, please call 410-777-2325 and we will add the course back into the scheule for you.
Note: For additional registration assistance contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 or email email@example.com.
Step 2: Enroll with ed2go
- In the “Search for Courses” box, type in the course number or keywords to find the course title. (If you cannot find your course contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325).
- Please check the "Requirements" tab to find out if your course requires additional software or textbooks.
- Click "Add to Cart". You may add more than one course.
- Select "Session Date" (dropdown menu) and click "Continue to Checkout".
- Returning ed2go Students: Follow directions to "Sign in".
- New ed2go Students: Type email address, click "Create Account". Complete account and student information.
- Select "I’ve paid Anne Arundel Community College."
- Select "Checkout".
- Print confirmation page for your records.
Accessing and Beginning Your Course
- Go to www.ed2go.com/aacc on the course start date. The course access will begin at 3:01a.m. ET. Click on "My Classroom" and enter your login information.
- Click on "Orientation" to view the course outline and course mechanics. Courses listed as Active Courses have reached their start date. Until then they will be listed as Upcoming Courses. Once the course is available, it will be moved to Active Courses.
- After you have completed orientation, go to www.ed2go.com/aacc and click My Classroom. Select Enter to enter your current course.
- Complete all course activities by the course end date.
- Click on Help for any problems encountered during a course. Please be sure to visit the Orientation (see instructions in 2nd bullet) for information on how to contact your instructor/ask questions.