- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- QuickBooks Premier 2016 for Windows (not included in enrollment).
- When installing the software using the Premier version, be sure to select the contractor's edition. QuickBooks Pro 2016 for Windows is acceptable for this course, but please be aware that the Pro version is missing certain features that are only available in the Contractor's Edition used in this course.
- The differences between the 2015, 2016, and 2017 versions of QuickBooks are quite small overall. So, you may use the 2016 or 2017 version of QuickBooks while completing this course. However, just know that you may encounter some minor differences along the way.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.