Learn new personal and professional skills online in Missoula, MT!
Missoula College of the University of Montana has partnered with Ed2go on our mission for education and affordable training for anyone interested in improving their professional or personal development skills.
So in addition to our existing academic programs, and through our partnership with Ed2go we offer a wide range of highly interactive non-credit, non-degree online short courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors.
Ed2Go courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you, no need to become a UM student,(no grades or transcripts provided, UM tuition waver not applicable). Ready to explore our catalog? Click the View Catalog tab at the top of this page.
Select courses in our catalog under Teacher and Education are now offered for Professional Development OPI Renewal Units. Cost per course starts at $99.
To Request OPI Renewal Unit Certificate :
To be awarded the 24 OPI renewal units; teachers must complete all 12 lessons and quizzes that follow each lesson by the last date of the course (within the 6 weeks of the course) and must make 80% or better on the Final Quiz, which is available on the last day of course. Once the approved course (selected from the list "Teacher and Education") is completed, teachers should contact the Missoula College UM Outreach department (see address below) to request the OPI Renewal Units certificate.
Note: Before registering for any Ed2Go course check with the supervisor in your school district to verify that our Ed2Go courses will be accepted for renewal.
Missoula College University of Montana
909 South Ave. W.
Missoula, MT 59801
Email: [email protected]
Approved Ed2Go Teacher Courses under Teaching and Education:
1. Classroom Computing
2. Microsoft Excel 2010 in the Classroom
3. Microsoft Power Point 2010 in the Classroom
4. Microsoft Word 2010 in the Classroom
5. Teaching Smarter With SMART Boards
6. Creating a Classroom Web Site
7. Integrating Technology in the Classroom
8. Microsoft Excel 2007 in the Classroom
9. Microsoft Power Point 2007 in the Classroom
10. Microsoft Word 2007 in the Classroom
11. The Classroom Computer
12. Using the Internet in the Classroom
13. Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts
15. An Introduction to Teaching ESL/EFL
16. Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
17. Practical Ideas for the Adult ESL/EFL Classroom
18. Spanish in the Classroom
19. Teaching ESL/EFL Grammar
20. Teaching ESL/EFL Reading
21. Teaching ESL/EFL Vocabulary
23. Singapore Math Strategies: Advanced Model Drawing for Grades 6-9
24. Singapore Math Strategies: Model Drawing for Grades 1-6
25. Singapore Math: Number Sense and Computational Strategies
26. Teaching Math: Grades 4-6
27. Reading and Writing
28. Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
29. Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
30. Ready, Set, Read!
31. Response to Intervention: Reading Strategies That Work
32. Teaching Writing: Grades 4-6
34. Teaching Science: Grades 4-6
35. Tools for Teachers
36. Differentiating K-12 Assessments
37. Empowering Students With Disabilities
38. Teaching Adult Learners
39. Teaching Preschool; A Year of Inspiring Lessons
40. Teaching Smarter With SMART Boards
41. Teaching Students With ADHD
42. The Differentiated Instruction and Response to Intervention Connection
43. A to Z GrantWriting (US)
44. Advanced Grant Proposal Writing (US)
45. Creating K-12 Learning Materials
46. Creating the Inclusive Classroom Strategies for Success
47. Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
48. Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
49. Get Grants! (US)
50. Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
51. Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
53. Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
54. Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
55. Spanish in the Classroom
56. Survival Kit for New Teachers (US)
57. Teaching Students With Autism: Strategies for Success
58. The Creative Classroom
59. Understanding Adolescents
60. Working Successfully With Learning Disabled Students
61. Writing Effective Grant Proposals (US)