Welcome to GRCC's SCECH Center!
GRCC offers these SCECH approved courses in partnership through Ed2Go. Each course is approved for 24 Michigan Department of Education (MDE) State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs.) These courses are all 100% online and six weeks in length. Two lessons are released each week (on Wednesdays and Fridays) for a total of twelve lessons. A final exam is released the last Friday of class. Please read the directions listed below to learn about earning SCECHs from GRCC!
- Click the blue "View Catalog" button above to view all of our SCECH approved offerings
- What is the difference between a SCECH-approved and non-SCECH-approved course? Click here
- Select which course, or courses, you would like to take
- Click on the “Enroll Now” button to register and to pay for each course.
NOTE: We only accept online registration for SCECH courses. Courses not listed at www.ed2go.com/grccceu are not approved for SCECH's.
- You must complete all twelve lessons and quizzes. Quizzes may be retaken until passed.
- You must complete the Final Exam scoring a minimum of an 80%. There are no retakes.
- You must complete a GRCC SCECH Completion Form. (Click here to download a form)
- Mail your SCECH log (one for each course) to:
GRCC SCECH Center
622 Godfrey SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
NOTE: Incomplete submissions will be denied and may be subject to a re-submission fee. Be sure to have completed (and passed) all 12 quizzes, the final exam, and completed & mailed your GRCC Completion Form.
Once GRCC receives your SCECH form:
- GRCC will verify
that you have completed all of the above requirements. If all requirements are
met, we will submit your hours to the MDE. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
- The MDEwill notify you by email once the online evaluation is available for you to complete.
- You must already have an MDE account to complete the evaluation and be awarded SCECHs.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
In the event that a participant needs to cancel enrollment, notification of cancellation is required two weeks prior to the start of each course. When necessary, refunds are processed the last day of the month, according to this schedule:
- Cancellation notice provided two weeks or more working days prior to workshop -- 100% refund
- Cancellation notice provided less than two weeks prior to workshop -- No refund
To cancel your registration for a Workforce Training class, please call us at (616) 234-3400 or email email@example.com
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org