Learn new personal and professional skills online in Jackson, MI!
Welcome to JC’s Corporate and Continuing Education SCECH Instructor Center
CCE invites you to browse our State Continuing Education Clock Hour (SCECH) offerings, previously known as Continuing Education Units. Each class is approved for 24 SCECHs by the Michigan Department of Education.
Class cost: $119
Duration: 6 Weeks
Instruction: Online through Ed2Go
- Print the CCE Course Log and record time spent in learning activities. Make sure to sign and date the course log before submitting it. Other log forms will not be accepted.
- Online class requirements:
- Complete and submit all online Quizzes.
- Complete and submit the online Final Exam with a score of 80% or better.
- Print and return a Participant Information form for each course you take each month. All information must be complete for accurate recording to the State of Michigan.
- Submit the Course Log and Participant Information forms to CCE within 30 days for earned SCECHs, failure to do so may delay or rescind your SCECHs. Other forms will not be accepted, including the Certificate of Completion from the online Classroom.
- Educators must have a current MOECS or MEIS account through the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Professional Development Information Website. After your class, complete the online MDE SCECH evaluation.
SCECH Participant Information Form
SCECH Course Log Form
MICHIGAN ONLINE EDUCATOR CERTIFICATION SYSTEM
MOECS users include:
- Individuals who hold a valid or expired Michigan educator certificate.
- Individuals who wish to apply for or update a Michigan educator certificate.
- Michigan local and intermediate school districts/regional education service agencies, charter schools, and nonpublic schools.
- Michigan colleges and universities that have approved educator preparation programs.
To Create Your Initial MOECS Account:
- Go to the MOECS website: https://mdoe.state.mi.us/MOECS/login.aspx
- Click "Login Assistance"
- Enter your name and last 4 digits of your social security number and click "Search"
- Select "Create Initial Account" to create your MOECS account.