Dozens of Amazing Online Courses Perfect for You!
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Need help deciding which class to take? We provide one-on-one consultations. Feel free to call (567) 661-7357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Training Programs
Looking for a career change quickly? Check out our online Career Training Programs. There are dozens of excellent choices - Graphic Design, Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma, Tax Professional, Optical Manager, Information Security, Professional Translator, Carpentry, and dozens more. Check it out!
Earning Graduate Credits
Some of our online courses are eligible to received Graduated Credit Hours to licensed education professionals Arrangements are made through our partners at Ashland University. To learn more about this feature, please contact Ashland Professor Charles Rudd at email@example.com.
- Successfully complete the approved ed2go course
- Pass all course quizzes
- Receive a score of at least 80 on the ed2go final exam
- Complete a satisfactory final project
Students have an option on their class project that includes one of the following: Application Paper, Research Paper, Project Paper, Essay Paper, Technology Application or a Custom Designed Final Project. Click here to view the final project details.
Ashland University awards two semester hours of graduate credit upon successful completion of the approved ed2go course and final project.
The following ed2go Teacher Professional Development courses are currently approved to receive Graduate Credit:
- A to Z Grant Writing
- An Introduction to Teaching ESL/EFL
- Creating a Classroom Web Site
- Creating the Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Success
- Creating Web Pages
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- Easy Classroom Podcasting
- Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
- Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
- Guiding Kids on the Internet
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom
- Microsoft Excel 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Excel 2007 in the Classroom
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Word 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Word 2007 in the Classroom
- Practical Ideas for the Adult ESL/EFL Classroom
- Ready, Set, Read!
- Response to Intervention: Reading Strategies That Work
- Singapore Math Strategies: Model Drawing for Grades 1-6
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Survival Kit for New Teachers (US)
- Teaching ESL/EFL Reading
- Teaching Math: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Science: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Students with Autism: Strategies for Success
- Teaching Writing: Grades 4-6
- The Classroom Computer
- The Creative Classroom
- Understanding Adolescents
- Using the Internet in the Classroom
- Working Successfully With Learning Disabled Students