Welcome to Schoolcraft College Teacher Recertification Online Instruction Center!
Each of these courses is approved by the Michigan State Board of Education for 24 State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) for educators.
Not a Michigan K-12 Educator?
Visit http://www.ed2go.com/schoolcraft to view our non-credit online courses for general interest.
Steps for class enrollment:
- Step 1: Register & pay with Schoolcraft College
Complete your registration and payment with Schoolcraft College prior to the class start date. Visit our Web site at: http://www.schoolcraft.edu/continuing-ed/cepd/cepd-register for registration and payment options for your course.
- Step 2: Complete online enrollment
- Enter class title in the Search for Courses box above and hit enter
- Click on Enroll Now
- Select your Start Date and click Continue Enrollment
- Create a new account (new student) or login to your account (returning student)
- Payment Options: Select I'll Pay Later for payment options OR I've Already Paid if you completed Step 1
Access to Classroom
Students who have completed the previous steps will be granted full access to their classroom(s) when the class begins.
Requirements for SCECHs
- Course Log Sheet: A course log sheet will be emailed to you once you have been verified into the classroom
- Complete all quizzes
- Complete final exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Return Course Log Sheet to the Continuing Education and Professional Development office at Schoolcraft College
- After completion of the above steps, you will receive an email notification that your name has been uploaded to the Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS)
Failure to complete any of these requirements may delay or rescind your State Continuing Education Clock Hours for educators.
For more information, contact our office at 734-462-4448 ot email firstname.lastname@example.org