Welcome to Schoolcraft College Continuing Education Online Instruction Center!
Students Requiring Teacher Recertification:
The classes on this site have not been approved for state continuing education clock hours for educators. Please visit http://www.ed2go.com/sceducator for classes approved by the Michigan State Board of Education.
UAW Ford Employees:
If using a UAW Ford tuition voucher, go directly to Step 2 below. For voucher information, click here.
Steps for class enrollment:
- Step 1: Register & pay with Schoolcraft College
Complete your registration and payment with Schoolcraft College prior to the class start date. Visit our Web site at: http://www.schoolcraft.edu/cepd/register for registration and payment options for your class.
- Step 2: Complete online enrollment
- Enter class title in the Search for Courses box above and hit enter
- Click on Enroll Now
- Select your Start Date and click Continue Enrollment
- Create a new account (new student) or login to your account (returning student)
- Payment Options: Select I'll Pay Later for payment options OR I've Already Paid if you completed Step 1 or are using a UAW Ford voucher
Access to Classroom
Students who have completed the previous steps will be granted full access to their classroom(s) when the class begins.
Successful Completion of a Class
To substantiate participation in the class and earn CEUs, 90% of the coursework must be completed. This includes completion of at least 10 quizzes and scoring at least 65% on the final exam.