Welcome to our Online Education Center
Notice for Texas Teachers: Please visit our dedicated teacher site.
CREDENTIALS - Let us help you create a career pathway that leads to an industry or national certification.
FUNDAMENTALS (Professional Development and Personal Enrichment)
24-Hour Access / Discussion Areas / 6 Week Format / New Session Every Month / Expert Instructors
The perfect way to learn a new skill or enhance existing ones.
- Interactive learning environment with instructors and fellow students
- Expert Instructors develop and lead every course
- Automated, online Certificate of Completion with passing score, if you choose
- Upon completing the final exam with a passing score, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Two lessons are released weekly at 12:01am (Pacific Standard Time) on Wednesdays and Fridays. Most of the Fundamentals consist of 24 hours* of instruction, in which you can expect to spend about 2 hours per lesson, two lessons per week. *Note: Although most courses are 24 hours of instruction, there are a few which are not.
Learning to manage individual projects can open doors to higher-level project management positions by demonstrating the ability to manage resources effectively to achieve organizational goals. CE credits awarded for specific courses.
- All content is made available to you immediately after you register.
- You can work through the content at your own speed within the course term.
- Course must be completed in three months.
VALUE SUITES - Enrolling in a pre-bundled package will provide an in-depth understanding of the subject area. Discounts available.
Direct Student Support HelpLine 866.441.5454, Option 3
Coming Soon: Skill Map
A better way to get the skills you need for the job you want.