Welcome to Wor-Wic Community College's Non-Credit Online Instruction Center.
We offer a wide range of interactive online non-credit courses that you can take at your convenience to prepare for a career, update your job skills or for your own enrichment. We are always adding new courses! All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fast, convenient and geared just for you.
COVID-19 SPRING 2020 UPDATE: Our campus is temporarily closed but our staff is still available to respond via email and phone to answer your questions and to register you into classes. We are still accepting registrations via mail (32000 Campus Dr. Salisbury, MD 21804) or fax (410-334-2952); however, due to limited access to our campus, the best way to register and pay for your online course will be through our secure online registration system. Follow the directions below to register.
Please call 410-334-2815 or email email@example.com for information and assistance.
How to Search and Register:
- Search for a course on this page. Then select your course. Review the description, outline, requirements, cost and start dates.
- Choose the “Add to Cart” option, select a start date and choose “Begin Checkout.” (If you are a new student, you will need to create an account. If you are a returning student, log in with your email address and password.)
- Review course selection and choose “Complete Enrollment.” You will receive an email confirmation and can begin your course on the start date, but you are not officially registered for the course until the college receives payment via online registration or by submitting a Wor-Wic registration form and payment to the college.
Note: There is a 10-day grace period after the course begins during which you must make payment to the college in order for your class to continue without interruption.
Paying for Your Course via Online Registration:
Pay Online Now
- Pay using our secure Online Registration system. Choose the "Pay Online Now" option below.
- Select the course that matches the cost of the course that you have chosen. If you have already placed the course in your "Shopping Cart," we will know in which course/month you wish to enroll.
- Follow the directions and then make payment using a credit/debit card.
- If you do not see a course that matches the cost of the course that you would like to register for, if you are trying to register for more than one course in the same month or if you need assistance, please call Mary at 410-334-2815 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You have access to your course for 6 weeks. At the completion of your course, you can print off a Continuing Education Certificate of Completion. If for any reason you need more time to complete your course, you can request a 10-day extension by clicking on the "Help" option and clicking on "Extensions."