Welcome to Anne Arundel Community College
The new MyAACC portal will be launched on Thursday, May 23. The portal will be unavailable for 8 hours from 7:30 a.m. We will communicate any changes on www.aacc.edu/myaacc.
Welcome to our Online Instruction Center.
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Ready to explore our catalog?
How do I enroll in my ed2Go class?
1. Search for the course number or course title in the "Browse catalog" in the left-hand menu and choose a topic area; or enter a word in the course search box at the top of the screen on the homepage.
2. Click "enroll now" for the applicable course.
3. Select the start date of your class and click "continue".
4. If you are a returning student enter your "ed2go Username (the email address with which you created your account" and your "password". If you forgot your password, click "forgot password" and it will be emailed to you immediately. Sign in.
5. If this is your first time taking an ed2Go class, use the "new student" area and click "create account" and complete the account information and student information.
How do I pay for my ed2Go class?
6. On the previous screen, click “Continue” and choose "Already Paid" if you have already registered and paid with AACC; if you have not already registered and paid with AACC please choose "Purchase Course" and follow those instructions.
7. Print the confirmation page for your records. A copy of this confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please read this information carefully.
8. To register and pay for the course with AACC please follow the instructions on this website: http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit/
How do I access my ed2Go class?
9. Click on “Orientation” on the confirmation page and follow those instructions.
10. Wait until after 12:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) on the start date for this course. You will be able to access your class by clicking the "My Classroom" tab at the top of the page. All classes in which you are enrolled should appear either under “Active Courses” with immediate access or “Upcoming Courses” in the left-hand menu scheduled to start at a later date.
à Remember to complete the orientation.
11. If you have any questions about accessing your class, please contact our Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 or click “HELP” at the top of the “My Classroom” page and click on “E-Mail Support” at the bottom of the list.
We offer a new section of every course monthly. If you cannot find a section of the course you want to take when you want to take it, please contact our registration office (see contact information below) and ask them to add the course section so you can register.
Instructional Support Center
Anne Arundel Community College
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012