Welcome to Online Courses with Anne Arundel Community College
In order to sign up for courses each student must register and pay with AACC and complete enrollment with ed2go
Step 1: Register and Pay with Anne Arundel Community College - visit http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit/
- To register by:
- To obtain a registration form, visit http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit.
- For additional assistance contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 or email email@example.com.
Step 2: Enroll with ed2go
- Visit www.ed2go.com/aacc.
- In the “Search for Courses” box, type in the course number or keywords to find the course title. (If you cannot find your course contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325).
- Click Add to Cart.
- Select session date (dropdown menu) and click Continue to Checkout.
- Returning ed2go Students: Follow directions to Sign in.
- New ed2go Students: Type email address, click Create Account. Complete account and student information.
- Select I’ve paid Anne Arundel Community College.
- Select Checkout.
- Print confirmation page for your records.
Step 3: Begin Your Course
- Go to www.ed2go.com/aacc on the course start date beginning at 3:01a.m. EST. Click on My Classroom and enter login information.
- To begin, click on Orientation to view the course outline and course mechanics. Courses listed as Active Courses have reached their start date. Until then they will be listed as Upcoming Courses. Once the course is available, it will be moved to Active Courses.
- After you have completed your orientation, go to www.ed2go.com/aacc and click My Classroom. Select Enter to enter your current course.
- Complete all course activities by the course end date.
- Click on Help for any problems encountered during a course. Please be sure to visit the Orientation (see instructions in 2nd bullet) for information on how to contact your instructor/ask questions.