Welcome to Online Courses with Anne Arundel Community College
In order to sign up for courses each student must register and pay with AACC and complete enrollment with ed2go
Step 1: Register and Pay with Anne Arundel Community College - visit http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit/
- To register by:
- To obtain a registration form, visit http://www.aacc.edu/noncredit.
- For additional assistance contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Enroll with ed2go
- Visit www.ed2go.com/aacc.
- Use Search for Courses or Browse Catalog to locate course by title. (If you cannot find your course contact the Instructional Support Center at 410-777-2325).
- Click Enroll Now.
- Select start date and click Continue.
- Returning ed2go Students: Follow directions to Sign in. Continue to Payment Options. New ed2go Students: Type email address, click Create Account. Complete account and student information. Click Continue to Payment Options.
- Select Already Paid.
- Print confirmation page for your records.
Step 3: Begin Your Course
- Go to www.ed2go.com/aacc on the course start date beginning at 3:01a.m. EST. Click on My Classroom and enter login information.
- Click on Orientation to view the course outline and course mechanics. Courses listed as Active Courses have reached their start date. Until then they will be listed as Upcoming Courses. Once the course is available, it will be moved to Active Courses.
- Select your current course.
- Complete all course activities by the course end date.
- Click on Help for any problems encountered during a course.