Certified Digital Marketing Fundamental (Voucher Included)
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. In digital marketing, companies are looking for professionals with a 360-degree skill set that cuts across sub-domains such as pay-per-click (PPC), social media, email marketing, and more.
Organizations prioritize candidates with exposure to many of the leading MarTech vendors and are current with the latest best practices. This...
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the various digital marketing disciplines, such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), content marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing, web analytics, website conversion rate optimization, email marketing, and digital marketing strategy
- Formulate, plan, and execute digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix
- Create and communicate the right marketing message to the target audience
- Learn digital marketing tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, and Twitter Advertising
How you will benefit
- This course is aligned with the OMCA certification
- Individuals who earn the OMCA certification:
- Stand out to employers and clients as having verified digital marketing skills, education, and experience
- Earn between 16-26% more than non-certified digital marketers
- Operate more effectively as a marketing professional, sharing common language and generally accepted practices across multiple disciplines
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 120 course hours
- Digital Marketing 101
- Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics
- Mastering Social Media Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification Training
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing Capstone
Bernadette D. Chambers
Bernadette D. Chambers is an experienced digital marketing trainer with a sales, marketing, and customer service background.
Bernadette possesses extensive knowledge of the inbound marketing model and has seven years of digital marketing dynamics. She has served as a senior digital marketing strategist, marketing and branding consultant, and more. She is currently a certified digital marketing training facilitator at Simplilearn, a leading online boot camp providing digital skills training.
She also holds graduate and post-graduate degrees, including a master's in digital marketing from Walden University. Her certifications include being HubSpot and Google Analytics certified.
No prerequisite is required to take this course. Anyone with an interest in digital marketing can enroll in this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the OMCA Online Marketing Certified Associate exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
After you register, you will receive 6 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us."