Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries globally. With more customers shopping online, many organizations are using marketing strategies like paid advertising, email, and SEO to reach new audiences. This course will teach you how to leverage your talent to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns.
You will learn how to integrate digital, social, and content marketing verticals to drive engagement and build a sales funnel. You will also learn best practices for using today's most effective marketing tools. Topics include direct marketing, market research, Google AdWords, and more.
George Mason University
What you will learn
- Foundations of digital marketing, including email, and PPC
- Content marketing best-practices, including copywriting, SEO, and editorial calendars
- Campaign management, including budgets, planning, and implementation
How you will benefit
- Increase your employability by understanding all aspects of a sales strategy
- By learning to manage your customer's experience you will be able to generate more sales and quality reviews, creating a positive feedback sales loop
- Improve your customer relationship management skills
- Be prepared for sales management roles
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 400 course hours
- Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Mix
- Market Research
- Market Trends
- International Marketing
- Sustainable Marketing
- Brand Management
- Analyzing consumer behavior
- Project work
- Financial planning
- Integrated Marketing Planning
- Put it into action
- Direct Marketing Planning
- Putting direct marketing into action
- Websites for Marketing
- Develop original concepts
- Writing Copy
- Develop Advertising Campaign
- Multiplatform Digital Advertising
- SEO Strategy
- Social Media Engagement
- Google AdWords
- Email Marketing
Liselle Turner is a content writer and project manager. In addition to her background in advertising, she has worked in the learning and development industry. Turner holds a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma of Hospitality and Management, and a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive twelve (12) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.