University of the District of Columbia
What you will learn
- AAC Exam Preparation Process
- In-depth understanding of Agile business analysis practices that are outlined in the Agile Extension to BABoK v2.0
- Gain competence in the Agile mindset, Methodologies, Frameworks, and the three Agile Horizons (Strategy, Initiative, and Delivery Horizons)
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an Agile business analyst practitioner and how to apply 20+ Agile analysis techniques
- Practice AAC scenario-based questions
- AAC exam application process
- Tips to ace the exam on the first attempt
How you will benefit
- Develop expertise in Agile Analysis concepts
- Complete AAC in a time-bound manner
- Become AAC certified, which will enhance one's ability to effectively execute analysis-related work in an agile context and attain better opportunities, faster career growth, enhanced skills, and confidence at work
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 60 course hours
- Agile Concepts
- Agile Mindset
- Agile Business Analysis
- Strategy Horizon
- Product Roadmap
- Value Modelling
- Impact Mapping
- Purpose Alignment Model
- Planning Workshops
- Minimal Viable Product
- Real Options
- Portfolio Kanban
- Value Stream Mapping
- Strategy Horizon
- Initiative Horizon
- Job Stories
- Kano Analysis
- Story Mapping
- Backlog Refinement
- Initiative Horizon
- Delivery Horizon
- User Stories
- Relative Estimation
- Story Decomposition
- Story Elaboration
- Delivery Horizon
LN Mishra is the co-founder and chief operating officer (COO) of Adaptive US Inc. and has over 28 years of experience in business analysis, where he has assisted more than 1200 business analysts in becoming IIBA certified. LN is the only trainer who holds all seven certifications from IIBA (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, CCA, AAC, CBDA, and CPOA) and CPRE from IREB in Germany. He has held numerous workshops in business analysis and consulted and trained clients in the US, Europe, and India, including Toshiba, Nordstrom, AkzoNobel, AXA, MindTree, iGate, Ness, and more. LN holds a post-graduate diploma in Management (PGDM) from IIM Ahmedabad and BE (Honors) in Electronics. He has also authored over 20 books on business analysis, including Practical Requirements Engineering, Mastering CBAP, CBAP Question Bank, Mastering CPRE, CPRE Question Bank, and Stories for IT Trainers.
- Agile practitioners with 2 to 5 years' experience
- Good command over the English language and good knowledge of business and IT
Certification Requirements:BA Professionals with two to three years' experience executing analysis-related work in an agile context
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- A microphone
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
According to Salary.com, the average Agile business analyst salary is $87,558 as of February 27, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $81,665 and $97,934.
Yes, the Agile Analysis Certification (IIBA®-AAC).
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
After you register, you will receive 3 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
Our courses are designed to accommodate various learning preferences. Depending on the course structure, you may get different forms of support. Self-paced courses are designed to be user-friendly and independent, minimizing the need for external support. In courses with instructors, our direct platform support feature includes opportunities for questions, discussions, and remediation, with email and phone support available for select courses. Our student advising team is available to guide you on program requirements and administrative requests, but they do not provide assistance with course content. Our goal is to provide you with the necessary support for success, whether it's through self-paced exploration, direct communication, or guidance from our advising team.
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us."