Certified Quality Auditor (Voucher Included)
In this course, you will learn the standard basics and competencies of quality auditing, as well as professional applications, advanced techniques, and course management. Whether you are new to the field or are an existing quality auditor looking to prepare for the ASQ certification exam, the ASQ-Certified Quality Auditor course is an excellent choice for building your career as a CQA. Additionally, getting your certification is an excellent way to move ahead in your career, as ASQ CQAs earn nearly twelve percent more on average than quality auditors without credentials. This course also includes a voucher which covers the fee of the exam.
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Various types of quality audits as well as the steps involved in planning, conducting, and closing out an audit
- Improve communication skills by learning techniques for presenting, interviewing, and tactical conflict resolution
- Analyze audit results and customer satisfaction to implement changes that resolve internal issues and improve processes
- Learn how to utilize quality tools such as Pareto charts, flowcharts, and plan-do-check-act (PDCA) as well as process improvement techniques like Six Sigma
- Identify methods for estimating, mitigating, and controlling risk: FMEA, HACCP, and CTQ
How you will benefit
- Validates your knowledge in planning, conducting, and reporting a quality audit, whether it is a quality system, process, or product audit
- Preparation for the internationally recognized credential Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 33 course hours
- Auditing Fundamentals
- Types of quality audits
- Purpose and scope of audits
- Criteria to audit against
- Roles and responsibilities of audit participants
- Professional conduct and consequences for auditors
- Audit Process
- Audit preparation and planning
- Audit performance
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up and closure
- Auditor Competencies
- Auditor Characteristics
- On-site audit resource management
- Conflict resolution
- Communication and presentation techniques
- Interviewing techniques
- Team Dynamics
- Audit Course Management and Business Applications
- Audit Course Management
- Business and financial impact
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Basic quality and problem-solving tools
- Process improvement techniques
- Basic statistics
- Process variation
- Sampling methods
- Change control and configuration management
- Verification and validation
- Risk management tools
This is not an instructor facilitated course; however, support will be provided through email, online forms, and phone.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, however prior knowledge of quality and auditing is recommended. This course is designed as a review of the subject areas needed for the CQA exam.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, after completion of the course, you will be prepared to sit for the Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.