This course explores the developmental process and how to be successful in effectuating change. Since most business organizations are social systems, this course dives into organizational culture and how it influences the health of a business and its people long-term.
What you will learn
- How to define organizational development
- The role of leaders in the culture of an organization
- Implementation of change
- Change management in organizational development
How you will benefit
- Any business professional will benefit from an understanding of change management
- Any business manager will benefit from an understanding of change management
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 30 course hours
- What is Your fit Within the Organization?
- Defining Organizational Development
- The Role of Leaders in the Culture of the Organization
- Organizational Development is a Process that will Require Change
- Implementing Change in an Organization
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.