Productivity and Benchmarking
Benchmarking is a critical tool for evaluating productivity and goal achievement. This course focuses on some of the fundamental aspects of how to establish meaningful metrics as well as implement plans that enhance overall productivity.
Improving organizational performance is a critical skill set for any leader. In this course, you will learn how to develop benchmarks, monitor performance and apply benchmark results to improve organizational efficiency and productivity.
What you will learn
- Primary ways to measure productivity
- How to develop benchmarks
- Best practices in applying productivity results
How you will benefit
- Understand how to develop benchmarks to monitor and improve performance.
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 24 course hours
- Using benchmarking to measure productivity
- Benchmarking is the process of improving performance
- Standard operating procedures
- Benchmarking is a continuous improvement effort
- Benchmarking program
- Establish effective benchmarks to improve performance
- Collecting data to develop a program
- Analyzing the data to establish the benchmarking methodology
- Leaders' role in monitoring the benchmarking implementation process
- Successful benchmarking
- Willingness to continually change
- Effective benchmarking
- Measuring benchmarks
- Internal benchmarking assessment
- Effective benchmarking
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Your course begins immediately after you enroll.
You have 3 months of access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period. You will have the opportunity to interact with other students in the online discussion area.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period. Discussion areas for each lesson are open for the entire duration of the course.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.