Goal Setting and Workplace Efficiency Training
Good time management is the stress-reducing oxygen you need to achieve excellence in everyday life. It is about focusing on the right thing and doing it right. When you become goal-oriented you will find yourself managing your time more effectively. Hence, goal setting is one of the most important time-management techniques. This course will help you set goals that are your own and help you use leading-edge strategies to bring them to culmination.
What you will learn
- Learn effective time management skills.
- Identify the benefits of setting goals.
- Master the skills of setting your own goals.
- Implement the right strategies to track your goals.
- Understand flexibility vs. persistence when prioritizing.
- Turn goals into habits.
How you will benefit
- Gain valuable skills that will benefit you in any profession.
- Track success toward goals for personal fulfillment
- Reduce stress and increase chances of success
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 14 course hours
- Become an Expert in Time Management
- Respect Your Time
- Do More by Doing Less
- Respect Others' Time
- Time Management Skills
- Ways to Circumvent Interruptions
- Goals as a Motivational Tool for Time Management
- Microsoft Outlook and Time Management
- Optimize Scheduling Tools
- Using the Inbox to Create Task Lists in Outlook
- Use Your Tasks as Work Lists
- Creating a Calendar Item from an Inbox Email
- Checking Email at Designated Times
- The Under-Two-Minute Rule
- Setting Up Rules
- Creating Folders and Archiving Email
- Using Auto-archive
- Create a Distribution List
- Email Etiquette and Efficiency Tips
- Do's When Writing Email
- Understanding the Importance of Goal Setting
- Start Where You Are Planted
- Why Goal Setting Is Important
- Creating a Strategy to Achieve Smart Goals
- Understand What a SMART Goal Is
- Identify the Right Tools for Goal Setting
- Implementing by Building a Support System
- How to Find Supporters
- Understand Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Different Types of Supporters
- Turn Your Social Network into Your Cheerleading Network
- Sustaining Goal Setting for Success
- Don't Give up at the First Sign of Difficulty
- Changing Your Approach
- Celebrating Small Wins
- Grow Where You Are Planted
- Make Goal Setting a Habit
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.