Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification Training
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 skills are important and often required in many professions and workplaces. This course prepares you to create professional presentations for any audience, including internal business meetings, sales conferences, or client presentations. This course is Microsoft Approved Courseware and can prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam 77-422. MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft...
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Edit a presentation and run a slide show
- Create different types of slides, format slides, and use templates
- Use the Outline tab
- Add Clipart and special effects to a slide
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation
- Apply tables and charts to a presentation
- Print various components of a presentation
- Create customized presentations with templates
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters
- Create, edit, and import charts
- Create custom shows and manage hyperlinks
- Secure and share presentations
How you will benefit
- Understand the best ways to use PowerPoint in a professional setting
- Work toward receiving your Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam 77-422
- Increase efficiency by mastering formulas that will allow you to better process data
- Be able to create compelling slideshows that can be used in your professional or personal life
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 60 course hours
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- The Ribbon
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The File Tab
- Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Working with Images
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Finalizing Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2013 Exam
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Customizing Presentations
- Presentation Masters Working with Special Effects
- Using SmartArt
- Setting up the Slide Show
- Outlines and Slides
- Sharing and Securing a Presentation
- Advanced PowerPoint 2013 Exam
- PowerPoint 2013 (MOS) Final Exam
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, however you must have familiarity with using a personal computer and in a Windows environment. You must also be able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. (Note that you can download a free trial offer of Microsoft Office that includes PowerPoint 2013.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.