Microsoft SharePoint 2019
This SharePoint 2019 training course will help you build the skills you need to work in a SharePoint environment. SharePoint is the most popular content management system, so understanding how to use its features is valuable at any organization.
You will be equipped with essential SharePoint skills, so you can navigate team sites; manage lists and libraries; and create columns, content types, and views. With these new skills, you will be the go-to user for SharePoint 2019 at your organization.
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- SharePoint versions, layouts, and navigation
- Content approval settings, site permissions, user communities
- Information management policies
- Creating custom workflows and InfoPath forms
- Navigating business connectivity services
- Working with metadata
How you will benefit
- Gain the skills needed to work within and manage SharePoint sites
- Master SharePoint and bring these in-demand workplace skills to any office
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 80 course hours
- SharePoint Introduction
- SharePoint List Basics
- Library Basics
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Working with Sites
- Page Content
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Office Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- SharePoint End-User Final Exam
- Content Approval
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Business Connectivity Services
- Information Management Policy
- Content Organizer
- Document ID Service
- Document Sets
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019 (not included)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.