Master the VLOOKUP function in Microsoft Excel and gain valuable skills applicable in any workplace where data is used when you complete this self-paced, online course. You will learn to work with data more effectively using the VLOOKUP functions and other helpful features in Microsoft Excel.
What you will learn
- How to effectively use the LOOKUP functions
- Understand Excel features that are helpful when using VLOOKUP
How you will benefit
- Gain more in-depth Excel skills
- Increase your employability and value within any company
- Gain confidence in your ability to used advanced Excel functions and features
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 12 course hours
- Microsoft Excel LOOKUP Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Things to Know when Using VLOOKUP
- Excel Features that are Helpful when Using VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Using an Absolute Reference
- Named Ranges
- Exercise: Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- And Function
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add a Product Description and Price
- Exercise: Use Absolute References within VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Obtain Letter Grades
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Information
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Phone Numbers
- Exercise: Use a Commission Table
- Exercise: Use Named Ranges to Merge Data
You will need basic skills with Excel to complete this online course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Your course begins immediately after you enroll.
You have 3 months of access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period. You will have the opportunity to interact with other students in the online discussion area.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period. Discussion areas for each lesson are open for the entire duration of the course.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.