QuickBooks 2019 Series
Millions of small business owners use QuickBooks to handle their bookkeeping needs. This reliable accounting software is ideal for saving time when managing your financials and helping scale your business. This course bundle will introduce you to QuickBooks 2019 and teach you how to utilize its introductory and intermediate features.
You will first learn how QuickBooks makes it easy to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, create invoices and statements, track inventory,...
Understanding QuickBooks is one of the top skills a small business owner needs to successfully run their business. If you are a busy professional that wants to oversee your bookkeeping and accounting, the QuickBooks 2019 Series will teach you how to use this popular accounting software.
Introduction to QuickBooks 2019
The introductory course will teach you the basics of QuickBooks 2019. You will learn how to reconcile accounts, enter and pay bills, track inventory, and generate reports. By course completion, you will know how to automate several common bookkeeping tasks, and ultimately streamline your business.
Intermediate QuickBooks 2019
Many experienced QuickBooks users often struggle when applying certain business situations to QuickBooks. The Intermediate course will teach you more in-depth features and applications, which is ideal if your business is growing. It is designed for those QuickBooks users that have a firm understanding of the basics, or those that successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course.Series bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Series bundles.
- To use QuickBooks for small to mid-sized business accounting needs
- To set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, and create estimates
- To create and print invoices, receipts, statements, and other financial reports
- To track payables, inventory, and receivables
- Get hands-on experience as you master the tools you will need to successfully use QuickBooks
- Gain the confidence to take control of the financial accounting for your business
How the course is taught
- Instructor-led online course
- 48 course hours
Scott Paxton is a Certified Public Accountant and holds master's degrees in business administration and accounting. His background includes experience as a public accountant, a manager in the banking industry, an entrepreneur and a college business instructor. Paxton has also spent much of his career helping small business owners successfully implement and troubleshoot QuickBooks.
There are no prerequisites to begin this series. Introduction to QuickBooks should be completed before starting the Intermediate QuickBooks course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- *Note: While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
A new session of each course opens every month, allowing you to enroll whenever your busy schedule permits!
Once a course session starts, two lessons will be released each week for the six-week duration of your course. You will have access to all previously released lessons until the course ends.
The interactive discussion area for each lesson automatically closes two weeks after each lesson is released, so you're encouraged to complete each lesson within two weeks of its release.
The final exam will be released on the same day as the last lesson. Once the final exam has been released, you will have two weeks plus 10 days (24 days total) to complete the final and finish any remaining lessons in your course. No further extensions can be provided beyond these 10 days.