Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- Vue and React frameworks for building applications
- Use jQuery to maintain and modernize existing websites
How you will benefit
- Master Vue.js and React.js
- Be able to maintain legacy work with jQuery methods
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 180 course hours
- Variables, Arrays and Operators
- Conditionals and Loops
- Event Handlers and Listeners
- The HTML Document Object Model
- CSS Object Model
- Errors and Exceptions
- Scope, var, let, and const
- Arrow Functions
- Rest Parameters
- Spread Operator
- Array Destructuring
- Template Literals
- The this Object
- Array map() Method
- Array filter() Method
- Array find() Method
- Introduction to React
- JSX and React Elements
- React Components
- React State
- React Routing
- Styling React Apps
- Implementing Game Logic
- React Effects
- Getting Started with Vue.js
- Basic Vue Features
- Implementing Game Logic
- Transitions and Animations
- Introduction to jQuery
- Getting Started with jQuery
- The jQuery Function and Selectors
- jQuery Manipulation
- jQuery Forms and Events
- jQuery Effects
- Ajax and jQuery
Nat Dunn founded Webucator in 2003 to combine his passion for technical training with his business expertise and to help companies benefit from both. His previous experience was in sales, business and technical training, and management. Nat has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in International Relations from Pomona College.
Students should have experience with HTML and at least a basic understanding of CSS.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Java (download and installation instructions are provided in course)
- Visual Studio Code (download and installation instructions are provided in course)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.