What you will learn
- Rest parameters
- The spread operator and array destructuring
- Objects, Context, and the object
- The map(), find(), and filter() methods of arrays
How you will benefit
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 14 course hours
- Scope, var, let, and const
- Arrow Functions
- Rest Parameters
- Spread Operator
- Array Destructuring
- Template Literals
- The Object
- Array map() Method
- Array filter() Method
- Array find() Method
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.