Django Training for Python Developers
In this Django Training for Python developers course, you will use what you know of Python and apply it to build interactive websites with Django. While this course assumes you have no prior knowledge of Django, you will need to have experience working with Python.
Through hands-on training, you'll discover how to work with the messages framework, allow users to upload files, make advanced queries, create view functions, work with Ajax, and implement pagination, ordering, and search. By the time you complete this course, you will fully understand how to customize Django admin and deploy a Django website into production. Learning Django will help you as a Python developer improve your skills and increase your career opportunities.
What you will learn
- Understand how to set up a Django website
- Details of website account management
- How to work with media files and settings
- Knowledge of debugging and queries
- How to customize Django administration
How you will benefit
- Enhance your Python skills with Django training
- Learn a skill that will help you stand out as a web developer
- Gain the confidence to take on take on new responsibilities and start new career paths
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months access
- 84 course hours
- Setting Up Your Computer
- Getting Started with Django
- Git, GitHub, and an App with a Model
- Template Filters and Tags
- Static Files
- Django Admin and the User Model
- URLs and Slugs
- Sending Email with Send Grid
- Forms and Widgets
- Model Forms
- User Registration
- Messages Framework
- Media Files
- Making Queries, Ajax, and View Functions
- Pagination and Ordering
- Advanced Querying and Search
- Deploying your Website to Production
- Customizing Django Admin
- Additional Topics
You will need prior experience with Python before taking this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 6 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.