CompTIA Cloud+ Training Boot Camp
The mass adoption of cloud technologies and services has revolutionized how we manage our IT and business ecosystems—placing cloud-related skills in high demand.
Adopting a vendor-neutral approach, this cloud computing certification course provides you with an understanding of essential cloud concepts needed to start or advance your career working with cloud technologies. You will leave our cloud computing training with the knowledge required to pass your Cloud+ exam, the only cloud-focused...
George Mason University
What you will learn
- Core cloud concepts and principles
- Cloud designs and architectures
- Cloud security controls and configurations
- Deployment and operational best practices
- Operational strategies and best practices
- How to troubleshoot common cloud issues
How you will benefit
The latest version of the Cloud+ exam includes five domain areas:
- Architecture and Design
- Operations and Support
How the course is taught
- Live Online, Instructor-Led
- 5 Days to complete Boot Camp
- 90-day extended access to all boot camp materials
- Day 1
- Introduction to Cloud+
- Domain I: Cloud Architecture and Design
- Day 2
- Domain II: Security
- Day 3
- Domain III: Deployment
- Day 4
- Domain IV: Operations and Support
- Day 5
- Domain V: Troubleshooting
Boot camps are led by instructors that have years of industry experience and are recognized as subject matter experts.
Prior to enrolling in Infosec's CompTIA Cloud+ Boot Camp, it is recommended that you have around five years of total IT experience with two years of networking or systems administration experience.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- Speakers and a microphone (Built-in or USB plug-in or wireless)
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Zoom Meetings
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The student materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
According to Indeed.com, the average cloud engineer salary is $122,259 per year in the U.S. It is important to remember that this estimate can vary depending on the location of employment, size of the corporation, and level of experience.
According to CompTIA, a cloud engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining a cloud system. They manage the code to keep the system running smoothly. They are also responsible for maintaining the cloud so it addresses the business's needs fully and accurately. Cloud engineers often have a specialization that focuses on more specific tasks, such as software, network, systems, or security.
- Design, maintain and operate cloud systems and applications
- Develop applications for cloud computing
- Understand the language of business and developing a cloud system to address the business's needs
- Program code for the cloud system in languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, and C++
- Plan, design, manage and support current cloud technology systems and develop a plan for future systems
- Develop a support system to keep cloud systems secure and interconnected to all devices
- Prevent data loss by implementing a disaster recovery and business continuity plan
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam, CV0-003, and receive an exam voucher with your enrollment.
You can register for the boot camp whenever you are ready. Our team will help you select the session that will best fit you.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
The boot camp is 5 days in length. You will have 3 months from the completion of the Boot Camp to access all Boot Camp materials.
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform, where you will be able to create support requests as needed.
Upon successful completion of your boot camp session, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Infosec and the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to take the next step in your career and stand out to potential employers s. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us Form."