Cisco CCNA Certification Training (Voucher Included)
This course will prepare you for the Cisco® CCNA 200-301 exam, the top associate-level certification for IT professionals. Most businesses today need daily operation on their systems, making networking a high demand skill set. Becoming a Cisco® Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) proves your knowledge of IT networking technology and boosts your career prospects.
Each section will help you master certification-based topics for Cisco networking. Not only will you be prepared for the CCNA 200-301...
George Mason University
What you will learn
- To administer Cisco-based technologies for networking fundamentals and network access
- Best practices for IP connectivity and services that ensure the integrity of network systems
- How automation and programmability relate to Cisco networking systems
How you will benefit
- Gain an understanding of Cisco networking needed for entry-level networking positions
- Expand your current knowledge of networking essentials
- Be fully prepared to pass the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
- Receive a prepaid exam voucher for CCNA 200-301 on course completion
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 225 course hours
- Ethernet LANs
- VLANs and STP
- IPv4 Addressing
- IPv4 Routing
- Wireless LANs
- Access Control Lists
- IP Services
- Network Architecture
David Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. David is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director, technology coordinator, teacher, consultant and columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but we recommend that you have experience working in a network environment. Individuals without 1-3 years of networking experience are advised to consider first completing a course like CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA A+ before taking the CCNA Certification Training course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users are encouraged to have access to a Windows environment on their device.
- All elements of the course, except the Online Lab System, are available on Mac computers.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Official Cert Guide CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 and Volume 2
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, you will be prepared for the 200-301 CCNA – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) Exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive six (6) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion. You will also receive an exam voucher if you selected the voucher included version course for the 200-301 CCNA certifying exam once you've met your financial obligation and completed all coursework.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.