CompTIA Certification Training: ITF+, A+, Network+, Security+ (Vouchers Included)
Nearly every industry needs skilled IT professionals to keep their data safe. As more companies invest in cybersecurity, earning your CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications is key to advancing your IT career.
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Security+, and Network+ certification exams in a unique online format. You will gain an understanding of software, hardware, and networking. More so, you will be able to secure and support...
George Mason University
What you will learn
- Identify the purpose and function of software, hardware, and security components
- Analyze, manage, and troubleshoot mobile devices, networking technologies, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network systems
- Configure, manage, and maintain functional networks and its connected devices
- Secure applications, network, and devices through installation, configuration, and maintenance techniques and practices
How you will benefit
- Holding CompTIA ITF+ certification demonstrates a broad understanding of information technologies
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1001 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve hardware-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve software-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to secure devices and systems and know today's best practices, policies, and regulations
- Holding Network+ demonstrates your ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support a network
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 580 course hours
- IT Fundamentals Preparation
- IT Foundations
- IT Framework
- IT Programs
- IT Programming
- IT Databases
- IT Security
- A+ Preparation
- Core 1 Introduction
- Hardware Part II
- Mobile and More
- Midterm Exam
- Core 2 Introduction
- Mac and Linux
- CompTIA™ Network+ N10-007
- Foundations of Networking and Infrastructure
- Addressing, Protocols, and Routing
- Cabling and Wireless Networking
- Virtualization and the Cloud, Subnets, and VLANs
- Risk Management and Security
- Network Performance and WANs
- Final Exam
- CompTIA™ Security+ SY0-601
- Security Foundations
- Security and Protection
- Security and Networks
- Enterprise Security
David Grimes is a CompTIA certified instructional designer specializing in the IT field. He has over eight years of experience working in technology education, having previously worked as computer and information systems coordinator. As the IT coordinator at Ohio Valley College of Technology, he was awarded the Leadership and Technology Integration award. Grimes holds a Bachelor of Science in Technology Education and a Master of Science in Technology Education from The Ohio State University.
There are no prerequisites for the course. However, CompTIA recommends having up to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field before taking the A+ and Network+ certification exams. Two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus are recommended for the Security+ exam.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Study Guide: FC0-U61
- CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
- Network+ Guide to Networks
- CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Yes, CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network, CompTIA Security+.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course as soon as you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
This course is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace. When you register, you'll receive twelve (12) months to complete the course.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact your Student Advisor to help you work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
You may be assigned with an instructor or team of industry experts for one-on-one course interaction. Your support will be available (via email) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our instructors are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach. You will be assigned to an Advisor for academic support.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
This course will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
This course is non-credit, so it does not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses. Additionally, some students may qualify for financial assistance when they enroll, if they meet certain requirements. Financing is available from select schools. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us" form.