This course breaks down the Bill of Rights and the Amendments as incorporated into constitutional cases that impact major legislation. In addition, you will learn the concepts of due process, equal protection and the First and Fourteenth Amendments.
What you will learn
- Substantive principles of the Constitution and judicial interpretation of the Constitution.
- Understand of how the Supreme Court has interpreted the Constitution within the context of its various decisions.
- Understand the Bill of Rights
How you will benefit
- Prepare for a prelaw school or constitutional law course
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 24 course hours
- Article II
- State Powers
- Bill of Rights
- Article III
- Rights and liberties
- Equal Protection
- 1st Amendment
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Constitutional Law e-Book
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.