This course examines the fundamental elements of a contract: offer, acceptance and consideration. You will also learn about contractual relationships, defenses to a contract and the standard legal rules of law cases.
What you will learn
- Contract requirements: offer, acceptance and consideration.
- Contract considerations
- Contract breach and enforcements
How you will benefit
- Learn the fundamental and foundational rules of law
- Become familiar with the substantive information needed to know to be successful in law school
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 24 course hours
- Case Law and FIRAC
- Contract Acceptance
- Contractual Capacity
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: OS 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Contracts e-Book
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.