This course will equip you with an understanding of some of the business points that drive the formation and creation of contracts. You will learn the elements and construction of a contract, the legal obligations of contract law, and legal representations found in contracts. If you are entering law school, own a business, or plan to start a business, you will benefit from the knowledge and principles provided in this course.
What you will learn
- Elements and construction of a contract
- Legal obligations of contract law
- Legal representations found in contracts
How you will benefit
- This course will help prepare you for law school
- If you own a business or plan to start a business you will benefit from the knowledge and principles provided by this course.
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 24 course hours
- Introduction and Overview
- What is a Contract
- Elements of a Contract
- Duties and Obligations
- What is the Deal?
- Legal Representation
- Good Faith and Conclusion
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Your course begins immediately after you enroll.
You have 3 months of access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period. You will have the opportunity to interact with other students in the online discussion area.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period. Discussion areas for each lesson are open for the entire duration of the course.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.