ASE Technician Test Preparation 2.0 (TTP2): Automotive Light Vehicle Diesel Engines (A9)
Are you a technician looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams online with ease! Our ASE Technician Test Preparation 2.0 (TTP2) Automotive Light Vehicle Diesel Engines (A9) course is newly updated and enhanced to ensure those preparing to take an ASE certification exam are even more equipped for success than ever before! Including significant enhancements to content and functionality, this robust online product features all of the necessary components a user needs to successfully prepare for ASE certification. This bilingual product provides both English and Spanish speaking technicians access to preparatory materials delivered in an easy-to-use format, while ensuring learning and retention. A detailed, three-tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard, and Timed testing modes) is designed to ensure users increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations, and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition the user to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
Available in English and Spanish
What you will learn
- Use task list outline to study all content areas covered on the ASE Automotive Light Vehicle Diesel Engines (A9) exam
- Use practice mode to get immediate feedback on test questions you answer
- Take the exam in timed mode to simulate the actual test environment
- Track your progress in learning all the content areas covered on the exam
How you will benefit
- Increase your confidence and be better prepared to take the ASE Automotive Light Vehicle Diesel Engines (A9) exam
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months access
- 7 course hours
- General Diagnosis
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Block Diagnosis and Repair
- Lubrication and Cooling Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Air Induction and Exhaust Systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Fuel System Diagnosis and Repair
- Windows 8 or newer, macOS 10.6+
- SVGA Graphics adapter with Minimum 1024 X 768 display resolution
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 21+, Chrome
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Cookies must be accepted
- Popup blocking software disabled
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 12 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.