ASE Technician Test Preparation 2.0 (TTP2): Automotive Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3)
Prepare for the ASE Automotive Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3) exam in an easy, in-depth way. This course provides a three-tiered preparation method designed to give you confidence as you get ready for success on test day.
Are you a technician looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams online with ease! Our ASE Technician Test Preparation 2.0 (TTP2) Automotive Manual Drive Trains (A3) course is newly updated and enhanced to ensure those preparing to take an ASE certification exam are even more equipped for success than ever before! Including significant enhancements to content and functionality, this robust online product features all of the necessary components a user needs to successfully prepare for ASE certification. This bilingual product provides both English and Spanish speaking technicians access to preparatory materials delivered in an easy-to-use format, while ensuring learning and retention. A detailed, three-tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard, and Timed testing modes) is designed to ensure users increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations, and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition the user to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
Available in English and Spanish
What you will learn
- Use task list outline to study all content areas covered on the ASE Automotive Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3) exam
- Use practice mode to get immediate feedback on test questions you answer
- Take the exam in timed mode to simulate the actual test environment
- Track your progress in learning all the content areas covered on the exam
How you will benefit
- Increase your confidence and be better prepared to take the ASE Automotive Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3) exam
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months access
- 7 course hours
- Clutch Diagnosis and Repair
- Transmission Diagnosis and Repair
- Transaxle Diagnosis and Repair
- Drive Shaft/Half-Shaft and Universal Joint/Constant Velocity (CV) Joint Diagnosis and Repair (Front and Rear Wheel Drive)
- Rear Wheel drive Axle Diagnosis and Repair
- Four-Wheel Drive/All-Wheel Drive Component Diagnosis and Repair
There are no prerequisites prior to enrolling in this course.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 21+, Chrome
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 12 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.