ASE Technician Test Preparation 2.0: Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2)
Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2) exam with the knowledge you need presented in an easy, in-depth way. This course provides you with a three-tiered preparation method designed to give you confidence as you get ready for success on test day.
Are you looking for an easy, yet in-depth way to prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams? Prepare for the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams online with ease! Our ASE Technician Test Preparation (TTP) 2.0: Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2) course ensures those preparing to take the ASE certification exam are equipped to pass! This robust online product features all of the necessary components a user needs to successfully prepare for ASE certification. A detailed, three- tiered preparatory methodology (Practice, Standard and Timed testing modes) is designed to ensure users increase confidence not only in answering task-list based questions correctly, but also in gaining test-taking assurance when performing in a simulated, timed exam environment. The Practice mode, the suggested starting preparatory test mode, provides detailed, question level remediation with each question response. This includes answer explanations, links to the relevant task list area(s) being assessed, digitized videos, animations and full-color, engaging graphics designed to increase learning efficiency. The Standard mode removes the remediation element, and begins to transition the user to ensure comfort in a simulated online test taking environment. The Timed mode simulates most closely the actual ASE exam, where each preparation exam is timed and results achieved are viewed only at the completion of the entire set of questions for each test area.
What you will learn
- Use task list outline to study all content areas covered on the Automotive Service Excellence Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2) exam
- Use practice mode to get immediate feedback on test questions you answer
- Take the exam in timed mode to simulate the actual test environment
- Track your progress in learning all the content areas covered on the exam
How you will benefit
- Increase your confidence and be better prepared to take the Automotive Service Excellence Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Electronic Diesel Diagnosis (L2) exam
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 12 Months access
- 7 course hours
- General Inspection and Diagnosis
- Electronic Engine Controls Diagnosis
- Air Induction and Exhaust Systems Diagnosis
- Fuel Systems Diagnosis
There are no prerequisites prior to enrolling in this course.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 21+, Chrome
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 12 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.