Welcome to online learning!
The University of North Carolina at Wilmington Continuing & Professional Education (UNCW CPE) offers a variety of personal enrichment and skills-building online courses in partnership with Ed2Go. Take a moment to explore our catalog and continue your journey of lifelong learning!
Check out our NEW COURSES, FEATURED COURSES, POPULAR COURSES,
The registration process:
1. Register with Ed2Go: Find a class you would like to take, click "Add to Cart," select a session beginning date, and click on "Check Out". Complete your student profile, or, if you are a returning student, enter the email address and password you previously used. Enter your payment information to complete the registration.
2. Corporate Clients: Payment is required at the time of registration. If you are a corporate client wishing to provide employee training, we can set up a corporate account and invoice the company. Please contact us at 910-962-2762 to set up a corporate client account for your employees.
3. Beginning your course: When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center (www.ed2go.com/webu) and click the Classroom link. Log in with your email and the password you selected during enrollment. Please call 800-701-8755 if you have questions or issues with the registration process.
4. Refund policy: A 100% refund will be given for requests made by the student in writing prior to the release of the 3rd lesson (one week from the start date). Send requests to [email protected] No refunds can be processed once the 3rd lesson has been released. If a student registered for bundled courses, a refund request must be made before the 3rd lesson of the first course. No refunds can be processed for subsequent courses. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks to process.
5. Completion policy: To receive a certificate of successful completion, you must complete the final exam with a score of 75% or higher.
6. Contact hours vs. CEUs: Certain professional courses may qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). If you would like a certificate with CEUs instead of contact hours, please email [email protected] NOTE: acceptance of CEUs is at the discretion of the receiving agency/organization.
Please call 910-962-2762 or email uncwcpe.edu if you have questions.
Thank you for selecting UNCW CPE for your personal enrichment needs. Best of luck with your course!