Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design (Vouchers Included)
Are you interested in Graphic Design? Does visually appealing media catch your attention? If you are ready to take your art to the digital realm, this course is for you. Design skills using Adobe programs are in demand, and this course teaches the three programs focused on visual design. You will build your skills in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
You will also be prepared for the Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Adobe Certified Associate certifications. By earning two of these...
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
What you will learn
- How to work with Illustrator to create graphics and illustrations
- Methods to use InDesign to create professional layouts and typography
- Best practices with Photoshop for image sizing and editing, and color correction
How you will benefit
- Launch your career as a graphic or web designer
- Prepare yourself for the Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design exams
- Master key programs in Adobe's Creative Suite, which offers some of the most widely used programs for graphic designers
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 150 course hours
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud (CC)
- Exploring the Photoshop Workspace
- Image Size and Resolution
- Selection Tools
- Color Correction
- Advanced Layer Techniques
- Working with Type and Vector Shapes
- Designing for Web
- Preparing Final Art
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Final Exam
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud (CC)
- Getting to Know the Illustrator Environment
- Getting Started
- Organize a Project
- Creating Advanced Illustrations
- Advanced Management of Shapes
- Working with Type
- Manage Project Components
- Sharing Your Project
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Final Exam
- Introduction to Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud (CC)
- Getting to Know the Environment
- Creating a Project
- Working with Graphics
- Working with Text
- Master Pages
- Working with Templates
- Advanced Techniques
- Printing and Proofing a Project
- Design Principles
- Designing for Web
- Introduction to Adobe InDesign Final Exam
There are no prerequisites to take this course; however, you must have familiarity with using a personal computer and in a Windows or Mac environment. You must also be able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device. A Chromebook is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, you will be prepared for the Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Adobe Certified Associate certifications. By earning the Photoshop and either the Illustrator or InDesign certifications, you will gain the Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design certification.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country’s regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
After you register, you will receive 6 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the “Contact Us.”