Customer Service Training
What you will learn
- Discover how to communicate effectively
- Identify internal and external customers
- Identify how to interact positively with customers
How you will benefit
- Develop a positive attitude
- Understand customer service
- Gain the ability to create and implement service standards
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months access
- 15 course hours
- Customer Service Basics
- Defining Customer Service
- Internal and External Customers
- Interacting with Customers
- Understanding What the Customer Wants
- Developing Responsible Customer Service Skills
- Developing a Positive Attitude
- Going a Step Beyond What is Expected
- Dealing with Complaints and Problems
- Developing Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- The Basics of Communication
- Customer Communication
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Creating Customer Service Standards from Best Practices
- Implementing Service Standards
- Monitoring Service Standards
- Maintaining Service Standards
- Attracting Loyal Customers
- Create Memorable Service
- Develop Loyal Customers
- How Loyal Employees Impact Customers
There are not prerequisites to take this course.
This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You can start this course at any time your schedule permits.
You have 3 month access to the course. After enrolling, you can learn and complete the course at your own pace, within the allotted access period.
There is no time limit to complete each lesson, other than completing all lessons within the allotted access period.
Because this course is self-paced, no extensions will be granted after the start of your enrollment.