AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator (Voucher Included)
The Microsoft Azure Administrator course is intended for those who are either looking to gain more knowledge about administering Azure cloud services, security, networking, and compute cloud abilities or who are looking to pass the AZ-104 exam and complete their Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator certification.
You will learn to Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control. This is in addition to creating Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal,...
George Mason University
What you will learn
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions
- Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting
- Implement site connectivity schemas, including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator's assigned tasks
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in
How you will benefit
- You will be prepared for the AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam
- Grow your IT career and open new job opportunities
How the course is taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 3 Months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 60 course hours
- Azure Subscriptions, Resources & Billing
- Azure Policies
- Azure Users & Groups
- Azure Logging & Monitoring
- Azure Resource Management
- Azure User & Groups
- Azure Logging & Monitoring
- Azure Resource Management
- Azure Storage Accounts & Types
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Shared Access Signature, backup & File
- Deploy & Manage Virtual Machines
- Azure Containers
- Configure & Manage Victual Networks
- Manage Identities
Doug Bassett is an IT instructor specializing in Microsoft Azure, Server 2016/19, and Exchange messaging. He holds many highly sought-after IT certifications, including Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft MCSA, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and Microsoft MCT. In addition to his certifications, Doug has expert knowledge of Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, 2008/2012/2016/2019, Exchange Server and Exchange Online, and Networking structure and applications. As an instructor, Doug is deeply involved in helping his students understand complex concepts and loves to approach teaching a subject from multiple angles.
There are no prerequisites to take this course, but we recommend that students have previous knowledge and experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam.
This course is open enrollment, so you can register and start the course whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.
Yes, ed2go courses are completely online. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country's regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
After you register, you will receive 3 months to complete the course. The time allotted for completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours.
The time allotted for course completion has been calculated based on the number of course hours. However, if you are unable to complete the course, contact the student advising team to see what options you may have available to work out a suitable completion date. Please note that an extension fee may be charged.
The course instructor will be available by email to answer any questions and provide feedback on your performance. Occasionally, your course may be supported by a team of industry experts. You will also receive support from the student advising team.
Upon successfully passing the final exam, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from the school or organization that you registered through.
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us."