Enrollment for September classes is now closed.
Now enrolling for ed2go continuing education classes that begin
October 18th, November 15th, and December 13th.
**JCC's enrollment deadline for October classes
will close on October 10th .**
Why JCC and Ed2Go?
JCC services over 14000 students per year and ranks #1 in transfer student success. At the heart of everything here is the desire to help every student to reach his or her full potential. That is why we have partnered with the world's single largest provider of online adult continuing education.
Ed2Go is a distance learning provider that has served over a million students and includes distance learning faculty who are some of the most well-known and trusted names in online education.
Would you like to learn more about Ed2Go?
Ready to enroll?
- Browse the course catalog. The drop down menu is at the top of your screen.
- Once you have selected your course, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Follow the steps to create a username and password.
These steps hold a spot in your chosen course. Follow the steps below to finish the registration process.
IMPORTANT – Please read through everything below before clicking off of this page
|Submitting Your Registration
- Submit your ed2go registration form at least 5 days before your anticipated start date.
- Registrations received after the start date cannot be processed until the next course start date.
- Registration form must match your enrollment form. Be mindful of start and end dates and course title.
Submitting Your Payment Online
Forms & payment accepted 5 business days (EST) before the class begins. To make your payment online:
- Go to the main webpage at www.johnstoncc.edu.
- At the top right of the screen, click the Self-Service tab.
- Log in as a student using the username provided by JCC
- Go to the second section on the left under "Financial Information" to Student Finance Self-Service (Payment).
- Click on "Make A Payment."
Submitting Your Payment by Mail
Johnston Community College
Attn: Records & Registration (ed2go)
P.O. Box 2350
Smithfield, NC, 27577
Fax Number:(919) 209-2189
Two More Important Items
- If you are under 18, complete a concurrent/dual enrollment form and have it signed before the due date.
- Click the "Requirements" on your course description. Very few courses require a book, but if yours does, you will want to be attentive to purchasing well ahead of the class start date.
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
1. Make sure you have created a password.
2 In the top right corner, click "Sign In" and log in with your email and password.
3 Once you log in, you should see your course, and you may begin.
4. If you need to reset your password, click "Forgot Password" and type in your email address.
SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT CENSUS INFORMATION:
To receive 2.4 continuing education units (CEU) on your JCC transcript please do the following:
- Complete Quiz One from Lesson One by the 10% census date. This will be the first Friday following your start date.
- Make a 70 or above on the final exam.
We wish you much success in your class!
For more information, or to report any class issues, please use the below information: